Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Energy called LOVE

I never expected in my life - after 40 years - that I will write something about Love - as I had always been a person - who was very egocentric and you can even say selfish. Now i face a moment , whereby i really feel what LOVE is - the pain and pleasure that it creates and why pleasure is always followed by pain?? and why it seems that Pleasure is short whereas the pain is forever??

I always heard that falling in love is a great feeling - i repeat - I have heard - but never experienced it - but now yes - as after so many years - i understand what it is - when it is pleasure I behave like a small kid or may be even like a pup who is happy to see his master - but at times of pain - i feel like that today is the last day in life - with seconds becoming hours and hours becoming years and years becoming ages - just to receive a small smile from HER.

Since I have always been poor in reading others minds - at times of pain - i always feel i am drowning - off late i have started reading books about the LOVE psychology - but nothing gives me Solace - as this solace lasts for not more than 30 seconds and once again my heart tells my brain - it is really paining do something to make HER smile - Brain reacts and says NO - I will not do it - Please wait and things will fall into place - Heart replies - yes I know but it must fall into the right place if not there comes the END - Brain says be strong - but how to be strong - can somebody educate me - I am not weak - i am very STRONG - but may be LOVE will make me even more strong - When i sleep - when i eat - when i walk and even at work - I WANT TO FEEL HER - as my eyes sees only HER - In every woman - I see HER - Her childish pranks - Her face when she is annoyed and when she is Happy - when she works with her computer - everything comes before my eyes......i think atlast i have really fallen in LOVE and not infatuation - now I understand the books, poems dedicated to LOVE - and those spiritual leaders who advise not to get into a emotional relationship called LOVE, may be because they are just afraid of this GREAT FEELING - CALLED LOVE - WHICH MAKES WONDERS WITH EVERY MAN/WOMAN AND NOW I BELIEVE THAT TRUE LOVE CAN COME AND WIN OVER YOUR HEART AT ANY TIME AND ANY AGE -

I have never asked GOD anything - other than usual prayers - but Now I have a request for HIM - let the pleasure be everlasting with little pain and after reading this - I WANT HER TO UNDERSTAND - HOW MUCH I LOVE HER ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment